Roots Micro Farm's beginning gardeners workshop series will be a great time for the new grower to learn simple, organic gardening techniques. There will be guest speakers, local farm visits, and educational materials that connect you to Flagstaff's growing community.
Cost: $10 per class or $95 for all 11 courses
Time: Wednesdays, 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Where: ROC Yoga Studio
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot in class.
- Feb 21 - Introduction to Holistic Growing
- Feb 28 - Gardening Techniques
- March 7 - Tools and Useful Supplies
- March 14 - Garden Soil
- March 21 - Seed Starting
- March 28 - Easy to Grow Vegetables
- April 4 - Useful Herbs
- April 11 - Pest Control
- April 18 - Natural Fertilizers and Compost
- April 25 - Sustainable Water Usage
- May 2 - Harvesting and Preservation