Flagstaff Grown Booth
Join us at the Flagstaff Grown Booth every Sunday through October 21, 2018 at the Flagstaff Community Market at 211 West Aspen Avenue/City Hall Parking Lot.
Flagstaff Foodlink sponsors this FREE cooperative booth to encourage local backyard growers to sell their surplus starts, produce, eggs, perennials, house plants, and cuttings to the Flagstaff community.
Here's how YOU can participate:
1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you will be bringing plants/produce/eggs.
2. Arrive between 7:00 - 7:30 am at the Flagstaff Community Market to set up your produce/plants at the Backyard Growers Booth. (You do not have to participate every weekend) Please have your items labeled with the price.
3. The Market runs from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm. If you are unable to stay the entire morning, one of our volunteers can help sell your produce.
4. 10% of your total sales for that day must be paid to the Flagstaff Community Market at noon. You must pick up all items for sale at noon.
5. If you are interested in selling eggs, value added products, and other items, please contact us for more details.
We would love for you to join us at the Flagstaff Grown Booth! Make some extra cash to help fund your gardens, offer fresh very local produce to the Flagstaff Community, foster a diverse local farmer's market, meet other growers and celebrate the Flagstaff growing season!